In case many of you have not known, our Facebook page has made a lot of small micro facts. Facts that are not shared on our website.
For our website readers we are preparing some of our top Ridiculous Facebook Facts!
Top Micro Statuses
– The act of cuddling releases a hormone called oxytocin which reduces stress, prevents nausea and headaches.
– Due to the angle at which the optic nerve enters the brain, staring at a blue surface during sex greatly increases the intensity of orgasms.
– In England, suicide used to be illegal. The punishment for trying to kill yourself was death.
– Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech only happened because gospel vocalist Mahalia Jackson shouted to him from behind the podium, “Tell them about the dream, Martin”.
– Harvard University stopped requiring final exams because they were deemed “inefficient and worthless.” They even require professors to fill out a special form if they wish to give a final.
– The man who assassinated the founder of the American Nazi Party was sentenced to the least amount of years possible for murder, and was paroled after 4 years served after the presiding judge wrote a letter of support, the only time he did so in his entire career.
– Australian Bill Morgan was declared dead for 14 minutes and lived unscathed. To celebrate his survival, he bought a scratch card & won a $27k car. The news asked him to re-enact the scratch card moment so he bought another card & won a $250k jackpot.
Top Photo Statuses
Thanks for reading. Also, Don’t forget to keep up to date with ALL of our facts by liking our Facebook page!