There are thousands of facts that I could be listing here. However, for the simplicity, and not to waste any one’s time, I’m going to keep it short. Apart from yourself, do you know whats living in your body? Would you like to find out? Then Please take a moment to read some of these horrible body facts.
1) The maw-worm can grow up to 30 centimetres (1 foot) long, and then come out of the body from any gap or hole, including the corner of the eye.
2) More than 200 types of different organisms live insdide or on your body at a time.
3) People who lose an arm or leg in an accident or operation can often still feel it hurting, aching, or itching but can do nothing to make it feel better.
4) There is enough iron in the human body to make a nail.
5) If yo could spread out your lungs on the ground, unravelling all the tiny little pockets, they would cover a tennis court.
6) A spot or pimple is caused by a waxy oil called sebum and tiny bits of dead skin collecting in a little hole in your skin. It goes black if it gets big enough to force your pore open and let air in. When bacteria start to eat away at the gunk, a red spot with nasty yellow pus inside grows.
7) Have you ever had someone fart, and then it smelt like rotten eggs? That is probably because a smelly fart contains the same gas that makes rotten eggs stink – hydrogen sulphide.
8) If you took all the nerves out of an adult’s body and laid them end to end they would stretch 75 kilometres (47 miles). However, the adult would not be pleased. 😛
9) Think twice before getting into the bad habit of biting your nails. There are more germs under your fingernails than on a toilet seat.
10) After you die, your body starts to dry out and shrink, creating the illusion that your hair and nails are still growing after death.
Those are 10 random horrible body facts. If this gets any interest I will create another larger list 😀 Thanks for reading!